Prices at the latest Global Dairy Trade auction have fallen on the last event.
The results of the auction concluded with the Global Dairy Trade Price Index down 7.4%. It is the second auction in a row where the result has been down, with the October 20 auction being down 3.1%.
The four auctions since August 18 had seen the average auction price rise, after a long series of falls in price.
- AMF index down 5.7%, average price US$3,647/MT
- Butter index down 5.6%, average price US$1,844/MT
- BMP index down 9.4%, average price US$1,844/MT
- Ched index down 4.6%, average price US$2,987/MT
- LAC index not available
- RenCas index down 11.2%, average price US$5,469/MT
- SMP index down 8.0%, average price US$2,018/MT
- WMP index 8.0%, average price US$2,453/MT