The Dairy Cooperatives Forum is the largest conference of the dairy industry in Poland and Central and Eastern Europe. The next, sixteenth, edition will be held on the 26-28 September 2018 in Hotel Narvil Conference & Spa in Serock (near to Warsaw, Poland).
Hotel Narvil is located 45 kilometers from the centre of Warsaw & Warsaw Chopin Airport. It combines elegance, modernity and harmony with nature.
The Dairy Cooperatives Forum sets the trends in discussions and policies related to the dairy sector in Poland, the European Union and the world. This is a one of a kind opportunity to develop andexchange different points of view as each edition is attended by speakers from all over the world. Many of our participants have become regular guests.
During the jubilee 15th edition of the Forum, we had the honour to host such high level speakers and guests as: Phil Hogan – EU Commissioner for Agriculture and Rural Development, Jerzy Plewa – Director General in Directorate-General (DG) for Agriculture and Rural Development, Krzysztof Jurgiel – Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Republic of Poland, Bronius Markauskas – Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania, Jiri Sir – Deputy Minister of Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Michel Nalet – President of the European Dairy Association (EDA).
The next, 16th edition of the conference will address the following issues:
- the current state of the dairy sector in the context of the implemented and planned policy,
- the financial assumptions in the new financial perspective of CAP with particular reference to milk suppliers and processors – opportunities and threats.
- farmers’ and processors’ income support and protection mechanisms,
- opportunities created by domestic and EU investment funds and stabilisation packages for the sector.
Confirmed speakers at this year’s edition:
– Krzysztof Jurgiel – Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Republic of Poland
– Pekka Pesonen – Secretary General of Copa-Cogeca
– Czesław Siekierski – Chair of the Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development of the European Parliament
– Michel Nalet – President of the European Dairy Association (EDA)
– Alexander Anton – Secretary General of the European Dairy Association (EDA)
– Jukka Likitalo – Secretary General of EUCOLAIT
– Stefan Gerschewski – Counsellor for Food and Agriculture, Embassy of Germany in Warsaw
– Riitta Brandt – Senior Vice President, Food and Trade Policy at Finnish Dairy Company Valio Ltd.
– Andrzej Babuchowski – Chairman of the Institute of Innovation in Dairy Industry (IIPM)
– Henrike Burchardi – Senior researcher at the Ife Institute of Food Economics
– David Richmond – Fonterra Co-Operative Group, Trade Strategy Manager – EMEA
– Polish Chamber of Milk
– Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development of the Republic of Poland
– Embassy of Germany in Poland
– Embassy of the French Republic in Poland
– Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Poland
– Embassy of the New Zealand in Poland
– Sejm Agriculture and Rural Development Committee
– Jerzy Chróścikowski, Chairman of Senate Agriculture and Rural Development Committee
– European Dairy Association
DCF in Numbers
– 3235 participants
– 1,025 presidents and directors of dairies
– 922 representatives of dairy companies
– 650 speakers & panelists
– 260 accredited journalists
The organizers encourage you to registration and participation in this exceptional event. The number of seats is limited and first-come-first served rule applies.
More information about conference and registration form: www.forum-mleczarskie.org
If you have any questions or you want to register, do not hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com